Love it? Hate it? Bin it?

A Londoner returns to Manila...cannot seem to adapt...Dazed,confused, or, perhaps, a Displaced Person (DP)..?This is my blog that is just about my life back in the Philippines -everything...travels and travails, lost and found, experiences to be shared to anyone who cares to read my blog...Everything is my OWN personal opinion based on my OWN experiences...Love it? Hate it? or bin it?


Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31...Food delivered Right Into your Doorstep!


I guess a lot of people go out during Halloween...costume parties here and there. However, when I came back to Manila, I hardly ever go out. One big reason: I just didn't see why I needed to party and party. I had my days, and, I guess, I feel I am not missing out on anything anyway. I went out a lot - too much, when I was in London.

So, today, I stayed home, did some writing, and, ordered food delivery. I found this site www.quickdelivery.ph, telephone 2121212,  which delivers food right into your home. You have choices of restaurants within your vicinity, and can even have fine dining right into your home. And, what is great is that it is open 24/7, 365 days! you can pay either in cash or in card for a minimum of Php500.00 pesos, and pay just Php50.00 delivery fee.  Food is delivered within 60-90 minutes.

 Great! Definitely not the junk food kind of meals! I am really trying to veer away from that (after all the MSG experience of most local restaurants here; see previous blogs). Anyway, it is still a risk for me to have food delivered. However, I chose the restaurant that I felt would suit my needs: no meat, a bit of red rice, and not Chinese, or Filipino food that may have the MSG seasoning.

I found Agave Mexican Cantina. I got myself this Burrito - soft flour tortilla stuffed with refried beans, with Mexican red rice, sour cream, Mexican cheese blend, fresh lettuce, pico de gallo, and served with salsa and cheese (mild and not spicy), and ), and Quesadilla filled with Mexican cheese, ranchero sauce, shredded lettuce and served with sour cream.
 Price is reasonable. Didn't get the taste of MSG. Quite feeling though.





Tasted good! Love it!

No comments: